» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

day one here goes :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: day one here goes :-)

Post by katyjay on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:09 am

Yeah black coffee is fine but try to limit to 2 cups a day and you can use your daily allowance of 200ml skimmed milk in it, I make skinny lattes with mine, mmmm!

Do you have the bars? I chop mine up into little bits and pick at them like sweets in the evening after my girls are in bed.

Its odd cos I have loads of willpower on this diet, cos I know I can't cheat or it wont work, other diets I know I can eat anything I want within reason so i'm tempted to cheat loads more!

xx

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kell6714 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:08 am

Hello katy
you sound like you have so much willpower congrats on doing so well and for replying the support from others makes it so much easier. I have stuck to it 100% so far but am finding the evenings quite tough had got into the habit of snacking on biscuits and chocs while watching tv think I'm mentally hungry rather than physically but do spend all evening daydreaming about a hob nob !!! Do you know if coffee is ok as I drink about eight cups a day I know kee say black coffee is but I read online that caffine can prevent ketosis x

kell6714

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:41 am

Hows it all going? Thins are hard at first but try to distract yourself and keep busy loads and you'll get through it.

I have stuck to it 100% yes, I feel there s no point whatsoever putting myself through all this deprivation for nothing and ruining it if i cheat. I've become a real sniffer, going round shops and smelling stuff, fresh bread especially!!! Cringe

If i'm at all tempted, which I havent been strongly yet, I just ask myself what do I want more? A bag of crisps or a bar of chocolate or to be thinner and healthier? The last one is my answer every time!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

wow

Post by kell6714 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:15 am

16 pounds that's brill well done! have you stuck to in 100% ? have you been hungry? any tips... Very Happy

kell6714

Back to top Go down

hello

Post by kell6714 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:12 am

im going to have my first shake in about an hour they've only just turned up. Had a bar of galaxy for breakfast Mad as was expecting to start tomorrow but no time like the present. I have heard its much harder second time around which worries me a bit as i have no willpower at all ! managed slimfast for half a day last week but gave up as I was starving im hoping with the support from you guys ill make it into ketosis as i remember from Cambridge this makes it so much easier. Its frustrating as im soooooooo fed up of yo-yo dieting hence why i want to take action now.

kell6714

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Hi hun, well done on the weight loss last year, there is hope for my 5 stone then!!!

Hope the stone comes off again quickly for you, i'm on day 18 and going ok, 16lbs lost by my second weigh in, just swapped from total to WC products and there is so much more choice!

Katy x

katyjay

Back to top Go down

day one here goes :-)

Post by kell6714 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:51 pm

just thought id say high did Cambridge last year and lost five stone put a stone on over Xmas so thought id give this a go to budge those stubborn pounds hope they come off as quickly as they went on !!!!

kell6714

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum