» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Me again....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Me again....

Post by Cat on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi Katy

thanks, dont really feel like an inspiration tho as not lost any significant amounts in the last 6 months or so - but I guess not putting anyone is better than putting it all back on

I have a big birthday in May too - but 40 years - my hubby bought me a ten year old soft top for my birthday so dont want to be the fat old bird driving it!!! We are also planning a short holiday driving to the South of France in it (without the children - no room :-) )This will be my first time without them since my grandparents died and couldnt babysit so almost ten years, I am sooo looking forward to it!!

Day one over - again- onwards and upwards

Cat

Cat

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 am

Wow what an inspiration! You lost a great amount and to not put any on is brilliant!

Hope the last stone and a half shifts for you by May, thats a target for me too (snap!) cos i'm a Godmother at my best friends sons christening then and 30 at the start of June, eeek, I will walk into River Island or Oasis and buy something that fits Shocked !!!

Good luck!

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:31 am

Hi there

I see from another post that you have hols in May - this seems to be a goal for a few of us.

Thanks for replying, and good luck

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by lessofme on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:20 am

Hi Cat, firstly well done for not putting any weight on since Christmas, that takes some doing! Am also about to start on the vlcd again, I did lighterlife about 4 years ago and lost 4 1/2 stone but over the years it has gradually come back to visit me No . Although, I am pleased to say I am still a stone lighter than I was back then!! Hopefully we can all support one another in our common goal and be sporting the smaller sizes by summer sunny !
Good luck and as soon as my products arrive I will be joining you in the quest for weight loss Very Happy

lessofme

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:18 am

Hi Andrea

Well I shifted about 3 stone in 2 months and then the last almost stone in the next 6 months, but I wasn't committed to the plan then, just using the odd product but slowly eating more and more carbs, so not too bad and its taught me how not to put back on again. So all is not lost!
I had about 6 stone to lose too, its amazing how quickly it works in the beginning if you stick to it - good luck

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazerlily on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Hi Cat,im new here,sounds like you have done fantastic! how long was you doing the kee diet for before? Im waiting for my kee products to come so havent started yet,but really looking forward to shifting this weight now.Ive got 6 stone to lose which seems a huge task at the minute.

Andrea x
stargazerlily

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Back to top Go down

Me again....

Post by Cat on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Hello everyone

Me again, although I havent really put any weight on since my post Christmas weigh in - possibly even a small loss, I have to get back on track.

I have been so demotivated - but like many others - havent really enjoyed the effects of all the carbs and alcohol that I have been eating/drinking so...... here we go again, not been a failure, still almost 4 stone lighter than June last year, but not as light as I would like.

A stone and a half and I will be a happier bunny - like many others, I will not be fat and forty lol, so have until May, although taking it a month at a time this time.

BTW Porridge - yum I love it Ha,Ha, as long as I get the consistency right which for me is really runny - almost like soup.

Anyway, onwards and upwards - Vashti, I am so pleased that you are back - and quicker than me....

Cat

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum