» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hello...I'm new to Kee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello...I'm new to Kee

Post by Juliemarie on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:40 am

That's fantastic Screecher! Well done, I wish I could be a fly on the wall when he sees you in (less of) the flesh so to speak! What better incentive is there to keep going......best wof luck!

Julie X

Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by DebbieDimples on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:11 am

As a newbie to the 'Kee Diet' myself, I bid you a warm welcome. I was on Lighter Life for 5 weeks but have now been doing the Kee diet for a week. This week I have lost 5lbs making a total in 6 weeks of 2 stone. What I love about these products is that the fibre content is much higher than LL and that the chocolate shake actually tastes like chocolate, plus it is nearly £40.00 a week cheaper!

Good luck with your weight loss journery
-Debs x

DebbieDimples

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Screecher on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Thanks for the good wishes!

I've been on Kee for 4 weeks now and lost 10lb in the last 2 weeks (I was too scared to weigh before that!). Got about 11 weeks before the bf comes over so my motivation is still very high! Waiting for him to notice on skype Smile

How are you guys getting on? Hope you're enjoying the nice weather and resisting temptations! xxx

Screecher

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie2007 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Well done on making this move, your boyfriend will be amazed at the transformation?

Best wishes

jamie2007

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mzzzhunger on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 am

hi mary,

welcome! i'm new too it's only day 5 for me and feel a little lighter that's all i can say! my main problem is chocolate and junk not food. but i'm from that part of the world you visited and know how amazing going out to rest and al the coffee shops/donut shops and dessert shops can be...lucky your in the u.k again!!! good luck and keep me posted on your results. how far along are you ?

mona,

mzzzhunger

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Screecher on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:56 am

Wow Katy, you're doing so well! You must look fab!

Thanks for the encouragement Mora. I just had to run upstairs to the computer as the rest of the household are eating their tea and it smells lovely! Shocked

Screecher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mora on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 am

Hiya Mary

Good for you for getting the will back to lose the weight. Just imagine your fella's face when you show up at the airport slinky and sassy!

Mora

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by katyjay on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:51 am

Hello my love and welcome!

I did LL at the end of 2008, lasted 3 weeks, felt mega odd and did a pregnancy test.....9 months later I had a baby girl! Lol, she saved me from LL!!!

Loving this, i'm 10 weeks in (this is my 11th week) and 45lbs down, feel great but i'm impatient for the rest to drop off now

Good luck with it all

Katy x

katyjay

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Screecher on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:12 am

Thanks ladies! Just off to Sainsburys to stock up Very Happy

Screecher

Back to top Go down

Post by Magpie29 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi Mary

Welcome to Kee. I did LL too a few years back, but not for very long - I hated those daft meetings, and the products weren't very nice either! I'm sure you'll like the Kee products. The soups are a mixed bag, but the shakes and bars are very good, and there is much more variety. Try the fruit drinks, they're really delicious, and you could probably dilute them enough to make flavoured water, though I haven't tried that yet. The one thing LL did that would be great to have again is the tubs of water flavouring crystals. Maybe Kee could come up with something like that?

Have to rush off to a meeting now, but good luck. Let us know how you get on.

Magpie Very Happy

Magpie29

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sazabaza on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Morning Mary,

Welcome to the Kee forum, you can drink the still flavoured water from Sainsburys but not the lemon & lime one, I hate drinking water too and this makes it easier...

Let us know how you get on with the diet!

Sarah x x

sazabaza

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Hello...I'm new to Kee

Post by Screecher on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:30 am

Hello!

I've just bought some Kee packs for the first time and can't wait to get started! I lost about 55lb in 2005 with Lighterlife but it has all crept back, especially after I moved to the USA for 2 1/2 years. I'm back in Devon now and none of my gorgeous clothes fit so this is long overdue. I'm guessing I'm back to my heaviest but I'm too scared to even get on the scales. Maybe in a few weeks... I've been too self-conscious to do loads of things (eg dance) for the last couple of years and I miss the confidence I had when I was slimmer.

I started with some old LL packs today and I forgot how much these diets consume my mind. I know I'll get used to not eating convential food soon enough, but I wish I could fastforward to the point where results are noticeable! LL did take over my life for a while and I know I'll find it really hard to turn down curries and boozy nights out but my boyfriend is coming over from the US in July I love you and I can't wait for him to see the new improved me at the airport. That is my motivation for staying on track!

I've been reading the forum and it really is great to read all the supportive messages you send each other. Could someone please clear up for me what you can drink other than black tea, coffee and water and still stay in ketosis? I'm a diet coke addict and find it hard to drink so much plain water....

Thanks and Hi again!

Mary

Screecher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: