» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Another new girl! Hey all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Another new girl! Hey all!

Post by Jo Loves Shopping on Sun May 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Hi! My friend and I made a decision this weekend to start on Monday (tomorrow) so it's all very exciting! Went for a meal last night (Nandos - reasonably healthy) and going to wind down with mainly protein/green salad today then it's all systems go! I'm glad I'm starting sooner rather than later, it will give me more time to shift those lbs before the summer!
I plan to do FMRP for two weeks, then KeeLite for two weeks, then move up to EQ1 until I reach my target weight, does this sound OK?
Looking forward to my Kee journey, will be back on here to let you know how I get on!

Juliemarie wrote:BTW 12.5 stone sounds great to me - it's taken me 15 weeks to get down to 12 stone!! How tall are you?
I'm 5'10" and most of my excess weight is round my tummy/hips. I'm not far off a "normal" BMI at the moment but I'd like to get down to a BMI of about 22-21, which is what I was 10 years ago. I think you've all done amazingly well and I hope I have as much success!

Jo Loves Shopping

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie on Sat May 08, 2010 8:35 am

Hi Jo and welcome
It's true, for some reason it's really quiet around here at the moment, guess everyone must be out enjoying the sunshine, voting or whatever...?
Please don't be put off, it will liven up again soon I'm sure.
Great decision and it's good you have your friend to support you. I think you are sensible to wait for the right time to start, I did that too - had a good blow out on a weekend away with some girl friends then started kee the next day. That was nearly 16 weeks ago and I've not regretted it! It is also good to really understand the diet before you start - it isn't really one you can dip in and out of, but if you are dedicated and really stick to it then I can promise you, it does work. If I can do it then anyone can. And for me, it has really helped not to really make any decisions (apart from which bar or pack to pick out of the box lol - which I must admit does get a little boring after a while!)
I would suggest stocking up on slow-release vitamins (if you are using weight control products) and psyllium husks too before you start, that will help keep you fit and healthy. It IS a lot of water to drink but you will adjust to this. I now drink around 5 litres a day, yes I am constantly on the loo but I need that amount to keep away headaches and constipation! I fill 500ml bottles each morning and drink one every time I'm in the car (which is quite a lot as I have children to taxi around!) Just make sure you leave them to the end if you're on a long journey though! Very Happy
I must go, I have to be up at 4.30am (don't ask!)
Good luck, I'll look forward to hearing how you get on.
Julie X
PS BTW 12.5 stone sounds great to me - it's taken me 15 weeks to get down to 12 stone!! How tall are you?

Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ on Sat May 08, 2010 4:52 am

Hi Jo I did answer your post last night but for some reason it didn't post.

Anyway welcome to the forum they are a lovely friendly bunch on here. I do not know where they all are, it is very quiet on here at the moment. I am sure they will post some replies soon.

X MJ X

MJ

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Another new girl! Hey all!

Post by Jo Loves Shopping on Fri May 07, 2010 9:08 am

Hi everyone Very Happy
I'm Jo, and I'm planning on starting the Kee diet in another 10 days. I'm waiting to start because I'm doing it with my friend, she's going to start Cambridge (she's done it before) and there are various social commitments which will hinder our progress until then (life gets in the way of being slim Laughing )
Anyway, I'm hoping to lose about 35lbs. I'm currently 12½st and would love to get down to the lovely 10st I took for granted 10-15 years ago. I realise weight loss is more difficult as age creeps up on you but I see some lovely slim ladies my age (and older) and know if they can do it, so can I!
In the past few years I've yo-yo-ed on SlimFast, SpecialK and other healthy diets but always fall down, first at weekends, then in the evenings and then nibbles in the day. I'm currently "winding down" to prepare myself for the Kee diet. I'm doing SlimFast, and salad and fruit snacks in the day, then a meal in the evening. I'm also trying to drink more water to prepare myself but I'm struggling to get anywhere near 2½ litres; and needing the loo all the time is driving me mad! I suppose I'll get used to it!
My first package of Kee products arrived today, I ordered single packs of pretty much everything, just so I can try everything before I decide on ordering the bigger packs of stuff I like. I know the single packs are slightly more expensive but I think it's worth it for the first order to get a good choice and set me off right.
My friend has explained how it all works and I remember when she did Cambridge last year and I was amazed at how much weight she lost in a short time and and how un-hungry she was after the first few days. I've been browsing this forum as a guest in the last few days and you guys are all amazing and such an inspiration! I hope I can do as well as you lot! cheers

Jo Loves Shopping

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top