» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Another new person

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thanks for the welcome

Post by rachxxx on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:30 am

Thanks to everyone for the big welcome, well not to bore with the life story i want to get to 10st ideally as at the moment im 13 st. Im having a go at this for a month before i start a new job at a eventing yard which with the amount of work i will be subjected to should get the weight off but i want to look good for my graduation and feel this would be amazing. Its a little hard as iv only been on it for 3 days but i want to loose it for me.
thanks

rachxxx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Another new person

Post by bikergirl on Tue May 25, 2010 1:30 am

Hi Rach

I am also new to this diet! Have been on Lighter life diet for 3 weeks and lost 16 lbs but it is soo expensive! Thought i would give this one a try because it is pratically the same diet only cheaper! I'm sure you will lose loads of weight! Good lUCK!!

bikergirl

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliemarie on Mon May 24, 2010 10:11 am

Welcome Rach, good decision hon you will feel like a new person with all these changes you are making!
I really wish I'd found this diet when I was younger, then maybe I wouldn't have let the weight pile on so much over the years..anyway I have found it now and it really does work, so good luck, let us know how you get on.
Julie X
Juliemarie

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti on Fri May 21, 2010 9:29 am

Hi Rach,

Welcome aboard. You've made a great decision. I was a LLer before and lost the 3 stone in the 3 months. This is exactly the same, follow the rules-NO cheating, and results are fast!

Any low points or advice or a firm word to get you going again, and get on the forum. Usually someone popping in and out. We're all in same boat, and another horsey person too! I have an Arab that I want to ride more, she's gorgeous. Used to be able to spring aboard 16.2's with no bother, even at this size before I lost it at 17yr. Now I've had 3 kids and strength all sapped, things ache and bits damaged, so got to get it off again.

Once into ketosis you will have more energy, and then just stick with it, and wait for your first comment! First week weigh in always a morale booster too, so let us know how you get on!!!!

Good luck, we wait to hear from you.....
Very Happy
Vashti

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie on Fri May 21, 2010 12:50 am

Welcome aboard Rach,I am new here too but the feedback I have had so far has been great!
How much weight are you looking to lose?
Sue.

Cookie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Another new person

Post by rachxxx on Thu May 20, 2010 11:18 am

Well i thought id give a big wave to everyone and give a big positive thumbs up to everyone.
As it mentioned in the little sticky, I will introduce myself my name is Rach and im 22. Currently iv just finished my degree and im starting a new career into being a equine instructor. I guess i want to loose weight to help me in the industry and i want some of my energy back that i had when i was thinner and due to an abusive relationship i kind of let myself go. But anyways new start , new love and all that.
You all seem such a supportive group and i hope i can fit in.

All the best
R

rachxxx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top