» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Back here again with renewed vigour!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi BeeLeeBee

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Every new journey (even if you have visited before) starts with a single step in the right direction. We then just build on the step and keep walking in the right direction. Of course there will be points of reflection and doubt but stay true to yourself and keep looking forward as the journey back can be so upsetting and you will be surprised how quickly time will pass and how quickly you will lose the weight if you stick to the rules.

Christimas is around the corner, you could be 2 - 3 stone lighter and starting 2011 in a good place. Make every day count, enjoy every 1lb you drop and don't stop to pick it up LOL Very Happy

View this link from Simply Truths - The Strangest Secret to motivate and get you off to a good start http://www.thestrangestsecretmovie.com/?cm_mmc=CheetahMail-_-MO-_-9.13.10-_-TSSCMovie
Be Positive, Think Positve, Make Positive Decisions, Take Positve Action and reap Positve Results & Rewards.

flower

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Back here again with renewed vigour!!!

Post by BeeLeeBee on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:11 am

Hi
I've been on and off the Kee Diet sporadically for the past 2 years, kept falling on and off the wagon and realised that my failings came down to not really being motivated enough to grab the bull by the horns and stick with it. That all changed this weekend following a chain of events where I finally realised the true extent of my weight gain and what I've let myself become.

So I'm back with complete and utter tunnel vision and a 3 month goal to shed 3 stone. Based on what I've read from other postings this is easily achievable and there's no reason why I shouldn't achieve it too. Absolutely certain my resolve will waver at some point so any support any of you can give me when that happens would be greatly appreciated.

But for now...................banana shake here I come!!!! Laughing

BeeLeeBee

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top