» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hello anybody there?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disappointed!

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:13 am

Hi Pat,
Over the last few years this Forum has been a popular and useful place, but sadly users have dwindled over time and posts have become few and far between. As a regular visitor a number of times a week for some time now, and looking for motivation, it's extremely disappointing that Admin represented by yourself has posted the same standard reply on the very few posts that there are.....hardly encouraging for new users to return, or inspirational to us old users.....especially as you've not actually bothered to read who has posted the comments before posting the reply!!!
.....Leading me to believe it's time to stop wasteing any more time or energy being here!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello anybody there?

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:53 am

Hi Carole thanks for your comments. I'm Pat i started working for the keediet a few months ago i hope to be keeping in touch with you all through the forum . Keep up the good work and stay strong x
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:33 am

Hi Carole,

I have to say that I tend to stop and start this diet, but when I stick to it, it works really well and it has the added bonus of there being sole source meals. Being allowed more sachets helps too .
I've tried Cambridge in the past and found it to be pretty similar in price to this, but this is far more versitile because you can do different things with the products.
Think weightloss is supposed to average a stone a month.

I've started again today...my target is September too so maybe we can be diet buddies and keep each other going!

Back to top Go down

Post by cmcewn on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:13 am

Hi Shaz and Jenny

I have been looking at this diet - used to be on Cambridge and decided to go back to it but nearly had a fit when I found out how much it is now. So I was looking for a cheaper alternative. How do you find it ? Has it been working for you. I was wondering how much you can lose a week on it .. saw somewhere to 4 lbs a week but I can do that on Slimming World and actually eat! I have loads to lose as much as I can before September this year ....

Good to hear from you and thank you for replying ... was hoping there was a good support network here.

cmcewn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:59 am

Hi!!!

At last someone to talk to...I've been logging on every week for months hoping someone might be here!!!
Think last time I replied to a message was in September...not a sole has been here since...or sent a message anyway...so was about to give up!
It used to be quite lively on here a couple of years ago, but everyone seems to have disappeared, so guess they've all got to goal!
How are you both doing?

Jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by shaz42uk on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:42 am

Hi Carole,
I started this back in september, did it for 2 weeks and lost over half a stone but then stopped. I should not have stopped and i am going to start it again in a couple of days (fingers crossed) and this time not stop until i achieve my goal. Sadly, this place is not used, no one ever comes on here which i was quite disappointed about.
Good luck!
Shaz

shaz42uk

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-09-04

Back to top Go down

Hello anybody there?

Post by cmcewn on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 am

Hi there

I am thinking of starting with this product having done Cambridge in the past. The forum doesnt seem to be used very much I was wondering if anybody is looking in and could give me some pointers as where to start?

Happy New Year everybody ....

Best

Carole

cmcewn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top