» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Hello again its me from 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello again its me from 2009

Post by Grandma Mac on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:19 pm

Thank you MsSlinky,
Ive had a good read once again, what a lovely easy site this is! It was lovely to see your welcome.Thank- you for that

I'm just going to stick to my morning Poridge and have a coffee pack for my lunch see if that will take me through to my evening meal. where i will try to eat light if i can???? evenings might be a problem so ill have a couple of bars and cut them into little squares just as a nibble now and then. Ill see how that goes. Good luck and keep up the good work you sound determined GM Mac.
Grandma Mac

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSlinky2b on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:20 am

Hi Grandma Mac, good on you for tackling things again, I swear I'll never be any heavier again although I've not finished losing yet - 3 stone to go still, but I'll get there eventually. Good luck and keep at it x
MsSlinky2b

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Hello again its me from 2009

Post by Grandma Mac on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Hi everyone, Grandma mac is back after three years.
I saw this wonderful new site and just had to add my bit=) I,m 76 this year disabled and married to a wonderful man and have been for 55 years, that's some going yea! Three children and 8 grandkids. ok thats me done.
Well three years ago i was on this diet and lost some good weight which helped my pain, ive kept up having the porririge a half banana ( hubby has the other half) and 4 grapes almost every morning since then (because i love it) and its the only thing that fills me up till my lunch time. this is where now things go wrong and because of this my weight has gone up never back to 14 stone 7 which i was at the begining three years ago but almost to 14 stone and i can feel it weighiing me down. I cant move much and get bored so i eat in the afternoon and lots of evening snacking. Ive got to do something, so this is where ive come back to the Kee plan who I trust and know. Just gonna have a good read to see how things have changed in three years, then ill start and do it my way! So hello all, I,m looking forward to meeting you on here. take care Grandma Mac xxxxxxxxx
Grandma Mac

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top