» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

Greetings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re Greetings

Post by trazzer on Wed May 16, 2012 9:52 am

Hi Clemmie
Well done with your weight loss , 8lbs is fab ..... yipeeeee Very Happy
Trazzer sunny

trazzer

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings!

Post by Clemmie_d on Tue May 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Thanks Sarah!
Clemmie_d

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble on Tue May 15, 2012 8:43 am

Well done Clemmie,

8lbs is really good. I lost the same amount on my 1st week, and was thrilled. I've not done a VLCD like this before though, only slimming world or weight watchers (I lost 6.5lb on SW 1st wk).

You've made the commitment for 12 weeks, so it will be interesting to see how far you get in that time with the losses.

I have to say I hated the oatmeal cereal, and gave it to my OH to use in a healthy flapjack he made, as it was like putting protein powder into the recipe for him. I've yet to try my sample of omelette.

Hope you have a good 2nd week.

Sarah Smile
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

It's week weigh in

Post by Clemmie_d on Tue May 15, 2012 5:20 am

Hello Kee bee friends!

Well I'm at the end of week one and I lost 8lbs! TBA I was stupid enough to feel down about this loss this morning until my mum told me to have a word with myself!

I'm used to CD IST week losses of 12! And so, I understand that 8lbs is a good loss for one week and I intend to carry on!

I find the meals mostly quite nice, not sure about the omelette or the porridge!

I have committed to 12 weeks and that's what I aim to complete!

Thanks to all for your support so far!

X
Clemmie_d

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post by Clemmie_d on Sun May 13, 2012 2:35 am

Thanks Sarah, danni and admin.

I totally get what you say and I do feel it could be about my old habits!
I look forward to not thinking about food, usually this happens when I see my body change.

I'll be back on Monday hopefully with good weight loss news.

Xxx
Clemmie_d

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsBadcrumble on Sat May 12, 2012 5:37 am

Hi Clemmie,

At last you're in ketosis! yay, let the bad breath commence! lol

I felt the hunger cravings for at least the first 2 weeks of the diet, and was a bit worried that they weren't going to go away like most were experiencing. As time has gone on, I've found it much better, and I don't really feel hungry unless my stomach is actually growling away and clearly empty. I do find that rather than just having plain water, which I can feel trickling into the empty abyss of my stomach, having a hot drink does help to make me feel full most of the time. I've been getting through decaf tea like it's going out of fashion, but it doesn't mess around with your insulin levels that way, so shouldn't affect the diet.

I never thought I'd see the time when I didn't think about the next mealtime, but I now have to remind myself when to eat.

Good luck with your 1st weigh in.

Sarah x
MrsBadcrumble

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-03-13

http://www.TheEnglishCakeCompany.net

Back to top Go down

Hi Clemmie

Post by Admin on Fri May 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Hooray cheers Day 4 Well Done, now knuckle down to some serious weight loss Very Happy

Mental hunger and physical hunger are two total different things, and can get confusing, have a look at our Quick Links - Downloads, there are motivational pages there that may help. With Ketosis onset you really shouldnt be hungry, lack of hunger is one of the great side effects, plus as you eat less over time your appetite diminishes. Unfortunately habits are hard to break and you may continuously feel mental hunger when in a certain place, time or presented with certain foods, this is why VLCD are great for maintenance after, hopefully abstain will break bad habits. Hopefully as you proceed mental hunger also diminishes as you build up your will power and determination and your cravings start to diminish as well.

If still feeling that you could continuously eat something try upping your water, but also may be use some/more of the HP ProtiKee these are so good, their protein is premium, there is 18g per product in most cases and will satisfy you more.

If still feeling hungry and you may wish to consider an extra HP Product, this can be from the soya snacks, desserts, soups, hot chocolates. But only one bar/wafer per day. If using your veggie allowance as well you will then be eating 6 times a day, which in itself raises your metabolism. Small meals often is much better for dieters than just eating one or two larger meals.

Best of luck, enjoy the remaining 3 days of your week before weigh in & stay focused.
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 on Fri May 11, 2012 7:38 am

Hi

are you having your veg allowance too?? That might help with hunger pangs.

But you are right big numbers being lost kinda make it all worth it!

Danni x

Dannib78

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Still going!

Post by Clemmie_d on Fri May 11, 2012 7:17 am

Hello! Thanks to Trazzer and Danielle for your welcomes. I look forward to reading about you're continued losses too.

I am now day 4 and in Ketosis, hurrah! Feels good, let the fat burning commence!

I think the hardest thing for me will be spacing out my meals as I have a busy work day. I spend time driving and am away from a loo a lot of the time. I'll find a way.

I'm loving this diet though, the meals are tasty, but I still feel hungry. I'm one of the unfortunate people who still feel starving in Ketosis. Mind over matter though, but its ok
my willpower is stronger.

I weigh in on Monday and look forward to sharing big numbers.

Take care all. Xxx
Clemmie_d

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannib78 on Thu May 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi clemmie

Welcome to kee!!
It's very easy to follow just remember drink drink drink!!! Only advise I'd give is try not to go for long drives! Lol
I'm Danielle I'm on week 8 now and have lost 25lb so far!! But a long road ahead as I hope to lose another 30/35lbs. I have had days were I'm less motivated then others but try and remember that it's not forever and I have to make these changes so I plough on!

Keep up good work looking forward to reading your progress.

danni xx
Dannib78

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Hi Clemmie

Post by Admin on Thu May 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Welcome to the KeeDiet and glad you are enjoying, keep focused on your Day 4 for the Big K and then completing your first week for the weigh in. What a great motivation. Second week really knuckle down and get a great system going with the water and meals provided and soon the first month will be gone. Time doesnt stand still and moves quickly Very Happy
Below is the instructions for the Omelette packs. If you are missing any mixing instructions they are all available on webstore via the Quick Links at the bottom of the webstore page "Mixing Instructions" they are also on the product listing and then again in our Booklet, although not sure Omelette is as these are fairly new. Anyway to save you time here you go.
All the best
flower

Heat a non-adhesive pan and humidify it with a spray oil.
Empty pack into a bowl and slowly add 50 - 80ml of cold water whilst stirring
Beat mixture quickly until well dissolved. Add herbs, spices to taste.
Add mixture to hot pan and cook for 20 - 30 seconds
To scramble mixture continue to stir whilst in pan, for regular omelette allow to settle and and place cover over pan for last 10 seconds & mixture will swell
Serve on it's own or with a selection of salad / vegetables
Eat in a short period of time

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 905
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://thekeediet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re Greetings ....

Post by trazzer on Thu May 10, 2012 8:26 am

Hi Clemmie
Welcome to Kee , It's Fab !!!! Keep us all posted on your progress and good luck with it .....
Trazzer x Very Happy

trazzer

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Greetings!

Post by Clemmie_d on Thu May 10, 2012 4:03 am

Hello everybody, my name is Clemmie and I'm a Kee newbie! Very Happy

I just joined Kee, did Cambridge years ago lost 5 Stone. I out all that back on (my own fault) so I'm back on it trying to loose weight hopefully for the last time.

Reading other people's stories really motivates me so I love blogs and forums. I lived on mini mins when I did the Cambridge diet before was my life saver.

I am day 3 at the moment, really early but going good so far. The 'Big K' is just around the corner! Anyone else just starting out too? I'm doing 4 a day, not having bars till week 2 onwards.

I'd love to hear from those who have lost loads after being on the diet for a few weeks.

P.s does anyone know how to prepare the omelette sachet? Would help me out a lot!

Week one weigh in 4 days away. Gulp. Laters!

X
Clemmie_d

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum