» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

chrisirish -almost my first week so far

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: chrisirish -almost my first week so far

Post by KeeBeeKate on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:19 am

Great to hear that you are happy Chris!

Wishing you lots of good thoughts for a great 2nd weigh in!

keep us posted

Like a Star @ heaven

KeeBeeKate

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by hawklans on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Fantastic result, keep up the good work.

Couldnt agree more about lighterlife, wish I'd found it too - not sure LL would be too happy but I found out about it by reading a post on their forums!

Love the additional variety Kee offers, helps keep me interested - I've also had the ready meals and still lost weight, they were lovely but I'll be saving them for special occaisions only.

hawklans

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisirish on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Hi all
my first week done and i lost bang on 4 kilos well chuffed, also recieved my second weeks food packs yesterday, they are so nice compared to the lighterlife food packs .
Im well into ketosis now i have all the classic signs, full of energy, and bad breath.
i had the omellette food pack for tea today it was lovely you wouldnt have had that on the lighterlife programme, i wish i had stumbled accross the keediet sooner would have saved myself a packet.
Allready looking forward to my second week on the plan as i know i am comfortable with the programme im on, and i know next weeks scales will be good again.

chrisirish

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisirish on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:10 am

thank you Smile

chrisirish

Back to top Go down

Post by hawklans on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi, I'm sure some one more expert will reply shortly but I'd say yes you can still take your suppliments. One thing to note is that not all the meal packs are fortified with vitamins, the HP ones are high protien but without the vitamins, the Total ones are full meal replacements so I think they have about 25% of the RDA. So if you are having a mix and match of HP and Total packs then I'd stick with your suppliments, if you are only eating Total packs then you might be able to drop the pills.

Good luck with your first weigh in, hopefully you'll get a good number and that will help you kick into the second week. You've not got a huge number to lose, and I'd hope you would be close to it by the time the summer ends.

hawklans

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

chrisirish -almost my first week so far

Post by chrisirish on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:45 am

Hi guys i'm a 48 year old male and im on day 5 of my vlcd keediet rapid burn diet and everything seems to be going well, feel good and looking forward to my first weigh in on tuesday.
I currently weigh 15 st 10 lb but have been 17 st in the near past, 4 years ago i lost 5 stone on the lighterlife diet and got myself down to 11 st 7 lb but since put it all back on with intrest, since then i have been yo yo ing with my weight but it is having an upward trend.
I stumbled across the keediet while i was on ebay looking for some water flavouring and found the keediet apple and blackcurrent water flavour, so i googled keediet and here i am
on day 5 and feeling good.
With losing weght in the past i feel i know what to expect physically and emotionally and at the moment all the signs are good, what i find i like about the keediet is the meals fill you and there is such a varied choice you can have and i couldnt believe how cheap it is.
My aim is to get down to 12 st and hopefully maintain it a bit better this time.
sorry if i seem to be rambling on i'll put it down to being in ketosis and full of energy rabbit
Question I just have one question if anyone can help me with, is it ok for me to carry on taking my vitamin suppliments?
thanks chrisirish

chrisirish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top