» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

LOTS OF ENERGY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LOTS OF ENERGY

Post by hawklans on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:56 pm

I've heard the same, it cant be healthy for you to lose weight this easily blah blah blah - but in the end I ask them just how of the recommended daily intake of vitamins, minerals etc they are getting and that quite often shuts them up. Like you say if you are full of energy losing weight and getting healthy why do people think its bad? Compared to some of the fad diets this is a dream, you are eating a well prepared rounded diet even if its mostly powdered!

hawklans

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Lots of Energy..

Post by Wendy Brew on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm awake early again, haven't slept too well, actually when I did get to sleep, I slept through, I'm WIRED....yet tierd,(I can see another poem). It amazes me that I'm not feeling hungry because logically you'd think you'd be very hungry. My friends who wouldnt / didn't join me on the diet, none would believe I wasn't FEELING hungry.
They also couldn't believe the energy I had. As they watched me shrink week after week, they then assume THE DIETS BAD.. Yet all asked me about it, once they realised the effort, control needed, CHANGED MINDS.. But moan they're NOT happy with there own weight. The well known statement, " I know I really should do something about it". That's who we are the people who,
" REALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ".

Wendy Brew

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Back to top Go down

LOTS OF ENERGY

Post by Wendy Brew on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:33 am

Believe in yourself, you're here doing it, theres people not here thinking they MIGHT do it...

Wendy Brew

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle on Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 am

going to do it as long as my resolve lets me, which hopefully will b at least 8 weeks although 12 would be great. One of my friends did cambridge for 3 months and is now looking to lose her final stone and a half with slimming world. I shall cross that bridge when i come to it, hopefully later rather than sooner!! you can promise yourself a lot when your only 3 days in...time will tell!!

Annabelle

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by slimmer mikey on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:46 am

There is something to be said for taking the weight loss in stages. Lose too much too fast and you can have trouble with skin not shrinking.

Although I've never had that much weight to lose, I don't think I would do more than a couple of weeks at a time. I did a month once, but two weeks seems about right for me. My neighbour does this too. She will do about 10 days and lose 8 to 10lbs, then she leaves it for a few months and tries to stay the same.

The issue about maintaining the weight once you stop the shakes is going to be there whenever you get round to tackling it, be it in 2 weeks or 3 months time. After 3 months on the shakes you could look at it that you have lost quite a bit of muscle too so your metabolism is much lower and weight gain is going to happen far more easily. A shorter diet then get into some exercise is a possible way that will work for some people.

You can look at this issue both ways, do one long stretch or do it in shorter bursts. At the end of the day, it's whatever works for you, I was just pointing out some of the pros for the short burst method. I suppose some cons are that you have to get started back on the shakes more than once, you might start to make less effort on your third or fourth go, it lengthens the time until you reach your goal weight. Try and find what will work for you.

slimmer mikey

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:32 am

ohhh i agree with you whole heartedly Wendy, i think, at the back of mind, i just have no concept of being "10st something" and cant quite get my head around it. As i said (and i know u are well on your way to achieving it) i find the thought of losing 5 and half stone quite daunting, 13st is do-able because i have done it (THREE TIMES) in the last 3 years....so as Mikey pointed out i need to address the problem i have with food, in my head, as i lose this next 2 stone AGAIN!

13st is my first goal, and hopefully in the next 6 - 8 weeks but even "not eating" for that length of time is scary, i bow down to you hawklans and all others that have done this long term.

All that said, im not defeatist by any means, just going to take it a day at time, try to control my urge for food and of course if i stick to it the weight will come off and relatively quickly, thats the no-brainer bit.

13st is where im mentally stuck at, at the moment, because iv never been any lighter than that for a good 8 years, maybe once iv broken that barrier ill be able to envisage a slimmer me more readily

Annabelle

Back to top Go down

CHOOSE YOUR HARD

Post by Wendy Brew on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:47 am

ANNABELLE, WHY ARE YOU THINKING TO STOP AT '' STILL OVERWEIGHT '' ? ITS A LIFESTYLE CHANGE YOU/WE NEED TO REALISE ..WE GET OVERWEIGHT, NOT EVERYBODY DOES, AS A NATION WERE ALL GETTING BIGGER.
THERES SH1TE IN SO MUCH OR EVEN TOO MUCH FOODS, EVEN SO NOT EVERYBODY GETS OVERWEIGHT, SO YOU/WE HAVE OR ARE DOING SOMETHING INCORRECTLY.. AS IN CALORIES IN TO ENERGY OUT.. OR BAD TIMES TO EAT, LIKE..EVENINGS.THATS WHAT I WAS GUILTY OF MUNCHING LATE IN THE EVENING. OR UNFORTUNATELY YOU/WE MIGHT BE PRONE TO OUR BODY CHOOSING TO KEEP MORE CALORIES THAN THE NEXT PERSON,ITS STILL SOMETHING WE'VE GOT TO MAKE THE ALLOWANCES FOR.. .. SO UNLESS YOU/WE REALLY UNDERSTAND HOW YOU/WE GOT HERE, AND CHANGE OUR COURSE MAKING DIFFERENT CHOICES .....YOU/WE WILL END UP BACK HERE..
ARE YOU SAYING YOU'LL GET DOWN TO A LIGHTER ''BUT STILL UNHEALTHY WEIGHT'' AND STOP? WHY, WOULD YOU WANT THAT FOR YOURSELF, AS IN MIKES BLOG...READ THE ''HARD POEM'' THATS IT , IF YOURE GOING TO DO THIS DIFFICULT JOURNEY, YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET TO THE END ...MIKES POEM;... BASICALLY THIS DIET JOURNEYS ''HARD'' THE MAINTAINING FOOD LIFESTYLES IS ''HARD'' THE GOING YOYO ING BACK AND FORTH DIETING IS ''HARD'' IT THEN SAYS CHOOSE YOUR ''HARD''
ITS BRILLIANT!!
I HAD A BREAK TO TONE UP, ALSO JUST COULDN'T FACE ANYMORE PACKET FOOD, AFTER 7/8 WEEKS..BUT MY WHOLE RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD CHANGED COMPLETELY.. MAINTAINING EXACTLY THE WEIGHT LOSS..PROVING WHEN I LOOSE THE LAST 1 1/2 STONE ON THIS KEE DIET..I WILL GO BACK TO THE FOOD LIFESTYLE IVE PUT IN PLACE TO KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF, FOREVER.....IM NOBODY SPECIAL..EXTRORDINARY(spelt wrong) I JUST GET IT.. AND I WANT IT BAD ENOUGH IVE CHOSE LIFESTYLE MAINTENENCE AS MY ''HARD''...

Wendy Brew

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:54 pm

I envy morning people, always have done...i drag myself out of bed feeling like a hard done by zombie most mornings but once im up im OK. Drinking water is definiately the key to getting over the headaches and cant say iv felt starving yet either. Although the lighheadedness hit with a vengence yesterday afternoon. Got home had my packet meal and all was good once more. Good luck getting your last one and a half stone off and for actually doing it too! I often tell myself if i was 11 and half stone id be happy, hope i have the courage to go the extra mile once im down to an "acceptable" weight

Annabelle

Back to top Go down

LOTS OF ENERGY

Post by Wendy Brew on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:55 pm

The fact that my posts are being posted early in morning proves i've lots of energy, which always surprises those who haven't done the diet, along with the fact that IM NOT HUNGRY,which again you would think I would be . I did have the headaches day 2/3 but feel the APP, I was told about by Hawklans ( HYDRATE on iphone ) has sorted that out for me. It reminds you to drink, its brill. As getting down me 3/4 ltrs of water is a challenge, again though this I will take on with the APP after the diet, drinking plenty of water and flushing out your system must be a good thing.. I also since LL I don't take milk in my tea or coffee. One week done 4lbs was also what I lost on my first week at LL, so although it may not seem a great deal, Its I think my body reluctantly giving up its stores. I know to not worry, little one week more another it balances out . my son has weights for his fitness training, lifting a 5lb weight brings home how much you're body is carrying. When ( I know its 1lb over ) three 5lbs are a stone in weight. We put 3 of the weights in a bag lifted it, and you'd be amazed at how heavy it is. Its no wonder we feel so much better without the weight. Its nice to write things down, to people whom are all on the same journey..Different stages. As I've come back to the diet to complete my task of a 5 stone loss ( a third of me ) 15 stone down to 10 stone. Having lost 3 1/2 stone, end of October to Xmas last year. I've come back to the diet, to loose the last 1 1/2 stone,. people say the last weight to loose will be the hardest . I think having completely maintained the full weight loss since Xmas. Its just going to be, to my body a new diet. So I'm hoping thats its like me starting a diet with only 1 1/2 stone to loose. I'll let you know if its harder to loose the last of the weight . Or in fact its just harder for the person doing it.....

Wendy Brew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top