» NEW VLCD BARS AND PIZZA WAFERS
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 pm by KeeSupport

» VLCD - BACK IN STOCK
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm by KeeSupport

» KeeDiet Soup Price Reduction
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:05 pm by KeeSupport

» Exante Diet Shake Review
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:36 am by KeeSupport

» Keediet newbie - day 3 on rapid- anyone else out there?? it seems quiet.
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:47 pm by KeeSupport

» Slimmer Mikey's Blog(s) 2015
Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:38 am by KeeSupport

» NEW READY DIET MEAL - ADD TO THE KEEDIET STORE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 am by KeeSupport

» KEEDIET - VLCD SALE
Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am by KeeSupport

New to this!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New to this!

Post by ellesbelles on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:43 am

Hi
thanks for the advice however I have had to quit as I am currently unemployed (live with my parents) and thought my mum would fund it as I pay her rent for food etc and as i wouldnt be eating the food she buys thought she would say dont pay rent. But she hasn't so i cannot fund buying the products which was so annoying as I was really enjoying the products especially the chocolate shakes and the caramel and peanut bars. So my aim is once i get a job i will start doing it again which will probably be better as i will be distracted so wont be tempeted to snack.
Hopefully you will hear from me soon Smile
Ella x

ellesbelles

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:34 am

Hey Ella!

oh no peeing is one of the effects we all have and you need to be aiming for at least 2.25 litres a day, they say dont drink it all at once but slip it regularly. We have all agreed at some point that the quantity you drink seems to have an effect on you weightloss, the more the better! i try to aim for 3 litres on top of the water i use to mix my shakes etc.

i was the same as you for the first few days, light headed, felt a bit sick etc, i added another packet to my daily intake and am now on 5 packs a day, which seems to have helped greatly.

im almost at the end of my second week (weigh in on tuesday), in my first week's weigh in i lost 8.5lbs.

Good luck with your journey ahead Smile

Belle x
Annabelle

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

New to this!

Post by ellesbelles on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi Guys,

Just started the kee diet, already had the apple and cinammon porridge and the roasted onion soup. At 83 kg i wanna get down to at least 70kg if not more but that is my goal. Im more concerned about dress size rather than weight so at a 14/16 i wanna be a 12. Im gonna try swimming 4 times a week to help tone up aswell. However, got a few questions when I have eaten the food so far as im eating it i feel dizzy and nauseaus and for about half an hour after as well are these normal side effects? I also know you have to drink alot of water i have so far drank about a litre and i seem to be going to the toilet every 5 minutes surely this is my body telling me i dont need it or is this the same with everyone.

Any information would be helpful Smile

Thanks
Ella

ellesbelles

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top